Medicaid Marketplace, Facilitator Enroller - (Cortland/Tompkins Counties) Remote
- Responsible for achieving established goals improving our Client' s enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business.
- Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
- Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan' s overall “ choice” rate.
- Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentage for our client.
- Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace and MMP membership.
- Effectively moves relationships through the “ enrollment” pipeline.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
- Schedules, coordinates & participates in Marketplace enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
- Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and services.
- Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for Marketplace products.
- Viewed as a “ subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
- Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members or members with health access related questions.
- Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and provide justification to determine client' s participation.
- Identify and promote client' s outreach program out in the community and create opportunities for employees to participate.
- Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with department goals and initiatives as assigned by regions.
- Key in the development of SMART goals and provide input on department priorities.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
- Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
- Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
- Completion of client' s /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
- Must have valid driver' s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
- 5 years of outreach experience serving low income populations.
- 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
- Experience presenting to influencer and low income audiences.
- Experience in sales or marketing techniques.
- Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
- Preferred License, Certification, Association
- Active Life & Health Insurance
- Market Place Certified.
For more information on this position, please contact our office at 877-782-3334, X253 Pamela