Orient, OH 43146 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Medical Assistant in Orient, OH 43146. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position, please contact Kyla Jackson at Kjackson@alinestaffing.com or 586-710-7977
Medical Assistant Compensation
- The pay for this position is $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Medical Assistant Highlights
- Schedule: M-F 7:00am – 3:00pm
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform selected patient care tasks to assist in the care, examination, treatment of patients under the direction of physician or nurse supervisor
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for specific procedures as directed.
- Support patients and their families and notify the charge nurse of changes in patient status
- Obtain vital signs, blood pressure, height, weight, EKGs, lab tests and record patient data
- Prepare examination rooms by setting up, cleaning, disinfecting and replenishing supplies
- Clean assigned areas, stock supplies and equipment as required. Provide assistance to other team members as needed
- Maintain respect to patient privacy rights, confidentiality and HIPAA directives
- Follow all policies and procedures related to assigned patient care and facility guidelines
Medical Assistant Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Minimum 6 months experience working as a Medical Assistant
- BLS certification
If you think this Medical Assistant position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Keywords: Medical assistant, medical assisting, office, patient, administrative, vital signs, medication, prepping, CMA, clinical, scheduling, appointments, patient records, medical billing, insurance, rooming patients, patient care, exam, examination, medical assistant jobs, medical assistant careers, MA jobs, MA careers, certified medical assistant, certified medical assistant jobs, certified medical assistant careers, CMA jobs, CMA careers, CMA