907 Foster Lane Weatherford, TX 76086
Location: Weatherford, TX
Max Pay Rate: $17.50/hr
Shift: M-F, 8: 30a-4: 30p
Contact: Aaron Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-782-3334 x234
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability Insurance available after 90 Days. 401k with matching available after 1 year.
Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate. -Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.Obtains all necessary patient records as required by physician prior to treatment or procedures. Prepares and stocks exam/treatment rooms and orders supplies as needed. Assists physicians with exams and procedures as requested.
- Administers subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, as delegated by RN or physician.
- Maintains all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
- Answers patient telephone calls for referral to physician or nurse/pharmacist.
- Phones in prescriptions and makes other patient calls as directed by physicians and RN.
- Informs physician of patient reschedules and no shows.
- Performs other administrative duties, i.e. typing, filing faxing, chart preparation, reception, etc, as requested by supervisor or physician.
- 3+ years of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant Preferred
- Experience in Outpatient Clinic or Family Practice
- Excellent bedside manor and customer service skills