West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Medical Biller in West Palm Beach, Florida. The Medical Biller would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Medical Biller Compensation
- The pay for this position is $21.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Medical Biller Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- 8 hours between 8am and 5pm
Medical Biller Responsibilities
· Submit claims to payers based on review of medical records and in Accordance with commercial Insurance guidelines.
· Develop and maintain communication with assigned medical practice managers in matters regarding patient finances.
· Develop and maintain communications with assigned patient population to expedite recovery of patient financial responsibilities.
· Rejection and Denial management.
· Answering medical record requests related to claim resolution.
· Live Claim Quality - daily prebilling QA
· System Rejections
· Clearinghouse Rejections
· Denial and Appeal Management
· Medical Record response
· Patient collections
· Office communication (frequent)
· Additional duties as assigned
If you think this Medical Biller position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Medical Biller Requirements
- Knowledge of ICD10 & CPT4 codes
- Full understanding of billing claims Out of Network.
- Knowledge of billing guidelines and reimbursement schemes.
- 1 year of medical billing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Medical Biller Preferred Qualifications
- eClinical Works.
- RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) experience in patient account and denial management