Medical Billing Specialist
2090 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd , Suite 700 West Palm Beach, FL 33409 US
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Medical Billing Specialist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $21.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- Office is 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri
- The primary role of the Medical Billing Specialist is to
- Submit claims to payers based on review of medical records and in Accordance with commercial Insurance guidelines.
- Develop and maintain communication with assigned medical practice managers in matters regarding patient finances.
- Develop and maintain communications with assigned patient population to expedite recovery of patient financial responsibilities.
- Rejection and Denial management.
- Answering medical record requests related to claim resolution.
- Live Claim Quality - daily prebilling QA
- System Rejections
- Clearinghouse Rejections
- Denial and Appeal Management
- Medical Record response
- Patient collections
- Office communication (frequent)
- Additional duties as assigned
- Familiar with EOB’s and how to read them
- Familiar with Appeals
- Familiar with Modifers
- CPT-4 and ICD-10 code and know what is the difference between them
- Familiar with EMR’s
- Meaning of out of network
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- eClinical Works.
- RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) experience in patient account and denial management
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com