Medical Device Design Control Engineer
Brea, CA 92821 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Medical Device Design Control Engineer in Brea, CA. The Medical Device Design Control Engineer would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Medical Device Design Control Engineer Compensation
- The pay for this position is $51.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Medical Device Design Control Engineer Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is M-F 8AM – 5 PM; Can flex as needed.
- Expectation is for the contractor to be at the office ALL 5 days of the week
Medical Device Design Control Engineer Responsibilities
- The Product Engineer position is a technical leadership position, responsible for leading the mechanical engineering activities to develop and commercialize medical disposables.
- The individual would have responsibility for working cross-functionally to understand end-user requirements and mapping them to design specifications and ensuring a detailed and well-tested design.
- This position's responsibilities includes defining, clarifying, and documenting requirements; performing the necessary parametric analysis and tradeoffs; defining form factor, design the architect layout and sub-assemblies, recognizing when interface impacts might occur, creating project schedules/timelines and taking early action to avoid problems.
- Lead engineer on a major R&D project focused on compliance .
- Candidate will use design control through quality systems across different product platforms supporting
- Review legacy design control documents and collaborate cross-functionally to update them to latest compliance standards
Medical Device Design Control Engineer Requirements
- BS / MS in Engineering
- Must Haves: Medical Device Design Control, Technical Problem solving, Design Verification
- 3 years of post-educational professional experience
- Fluent in CAD modeling using Solidworks or ProE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Medical Device Design Control Engineer Preferred Qualifications
- Mechanical Engineer Preferred
- 5 years of post-educational experience in Medical Device Design
If you think this Medical Device Design Control Engineer position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com