Medical Device Technical Support Administrator
Vernon Hills, IL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Title: Technical Support Contract Administrator
Location: Vernon Hills, IL (Work from Home)
For certain roles at this client, assignment is contingent upon the Employer of Record’s receipt of sufficient proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
The Technical Marketing Resource is responsible for the creation of IT, security, and technical content, as well as the management and prioritization of multiple projects, working with cross-functional teams in accordance with the highest quality standards for commercial excellence.
This role will act as a liaison between R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams, answering questions regarding the technical aspects of company products and supporting IT needs of the US Region Sales and HIT teams for responses to technical questions related to MMS solutions, including Alaris, Pyxis, and HealthSight platforms. Requests may be in the form of full technical assessments, RFPs, contract language, general customer questions, or other technical support activities, as needed.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Technical Marketing for the US Region MMS, and will require close cross-functional collaboration with the US Region RFP Team, R&D, Technical Product Management, Product Security, Information Security, Data Privacy, Contracts, Legal, and GCS Technical Teams.
• Gain and possess in-depth knowledge of the function, features, and technical requirements for implementation of MMS solutions
• Coordinate and complete the writing of technical responses for incoming IT and technical questions from RFPs, contracts, general customer questions, and/or security audits
• Demonstrate strong project management skills to prioritize, triage, complete, and track requests appropriately
• Develop strong internal relationships with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), including platform development teams and Global Marketing teams
• Maintain training to remain current with knowledge depth on new versions and product releases
• Consistently provide timely and accurate responses to avoid undue risk or lost opportunities for the company
• Collaborate with the HIT team to deliver technical training to support MMS solutions and product releases
• Review product release content from platform and commercial teams to ensure technical details are complete to support IT customer conversations
• Work cross-functionally with product and information security to ensure product security whitepapers are current and available with product releases
• Handle other responsibilities, as assigned
• Strong Technical/IT background, including experience supporting customers/end-users in a technical support capacity
• Experience with database systems, including encryption, web apps, and Windows applications
• Experience with technical documentation
• Experience with project management job functions
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to assimilate technical information from various sources into an accurate, customer facing response
• Strong customer-centric perspective, work ethic, and drive to assist and support
• Knowledge of MMS products preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing, or other related field, or Technical/IT Training highly preferred
Note: This role is NOT open to C2C candidates