Medical Economist- Executive- Expert
303 Walnut Street Harrisburg, PA 17101 US
Job Title: Medical Economist
Location: Harrisburg PA 17101
Hours: M- F 7am – 4pm
Pay:50.00 per hour
Scheduled Pay: Bi-weekly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short term disability after 90 days
· Provide high level executive fiscal and program analyses to support Pennsylvania Medical Assistance Program executive staff in their decision-making processes.
· Provide executive level analysis to support medical assistance business operating decisions and for reporting and controlling of Medical Assistance costs.
· Manage analyses to support the development of effective provider network management, cost containment and reimbursement strategies.
· Lead the conduct of cost benefit analyses for new Medical Assistance initiatives
· Manage the design and completion of Medical Assistance cost trend analyses by geography, services provider type, place of service and other factors to discover trends, forecast utilization impacts and suggest action plans.
· Lead ad hoc teams in the fiscal and impact analysis of potential cost containment initiatives.
· Participate in executive level meetings to advise senior level managers on work results.
· Present executive level papers, Power Point presentations and oral presentations on analyses completed.
· Lead multi-discipline teams in the development of data bases for medical utilization and/or case management systems
· (3) years' experience acting as program or project manager.
· Master's Degree Experience
· SAS, SQL, data mining software and Microsoft Office Suite, including Access Excel, Power Point and Word.
· Solid experience in accessing, using and analyzing complex medical information databases.
· (A good working knowledge of Medicaid/Medical Assistance a plus, but not required)
IF INTERESTED CONTACT ROBIN THOMAS @586-232-9016 OR EMAIL RTHOMAS@ALINESTAFFING.COM