Queens, NY US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Medical Clerical Assistant in Queens, NY. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Edwina at (586) 473-6098 or Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
Medical Assistant Compensation
- The pay for this position is $23 per hour.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Medical Receptionist Highlights
- This position is a long-term contract assignment
- The required availability for this position is M-F from 9am- 5pm.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Including filing
- Data entry
- Reception work
- Schedule meetings
- Office equipment (fax, computer, photocopier)
- 50 keystrokes per minute,
- Microsoft Office knowledge intermediate level.
Medical Clerical Assistant Requirements
- Must have 2 years of Medical Clerical experience
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Clerical Receptionist Preferred Qualifications
- Prior medical office experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Please call or text (586) 473-6098 OR email: Ewatts@alinestaffing.com
If you think this Medical Clerical Assistant position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
medical clerical assistant, medical receptionist, bilingual, patient, patient healthcare, clinical, medical filed, treatment, family care, clerical, receptionist, data entry, microsoft office