Medical Surgical RN
New York, NY 10016 US
Job Title: Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
Location: New York NY 10016
Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM or 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Pay: $70.00 - $72.00 per hour
Scheduled Pay: Weekly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short term disability after 90 days
For more information please contact Ashley Kruger at 586-710-7947 (call/text- direct line) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RN Med Surg Duties
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
Medical Surgical RN Experience
- Associate of Science in Nursing Require / Bachelors in nursing preferred
- Active RN State NY license
- 2 years of Medical Surgical experience required
For more information please contact Ashley Kruger at 586-710-7947 (call/text) or email email@example.com
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, nursing, Medical Surgical, Med Surg, Med Surge, Surgical Procedures, Post Surgery Care, patient education, discharge planning, medical management, assessments, authorizations, risk management, quality care, clinical care, acute care, chronic care, medical care, cost containment, treatment plans, med /surg, medical surgical, ICU, intensive care unit,