1000 Harrington St. Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 US
Medical Lab Technician - Direct Hire
Medical Lab Technician Compensation:
- Full-Benefits after waiting period
Medical Lab Technician Schedule: Full-time, Part-time, Day, Evening, and Night shifts available
Medical Lab Technician Location: Mt. Clemens, MI
**If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting or contact A-Line Staffing and request to speak with Amy Dunn**
Medical Lab Technician essential duties and responsibilities:
- Follows the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting, and maintaining records of patient results.
- Sends specimens to reference laboratories for any testing not performed in house.
- Processes incoming orders for lab testing including reference laboratory specimens.
- Performs specimen analysis of all Chemistry, Hematology and Immunology specimens.
- Adheres to the laboratory's quality control policies and documents all QC activities, instrument and procedural calibrations, and instrument maintenance. Records proper lot numbers of all controls, calibrators and reagents.
- Participates in proficiency testing by performing sample analysis and reporting results at least once a year.
Medical Lab Technician Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in medical lab technology or related field
- AMT, ASCP or equivalent certification
- Candidates of all experience levels encouraged to apply!
**If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting or contact A-Line Staffing and request to speak with Lindsay Kopasz**