Medical Writer IV
1 Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60064
Now hiring a Senior Manager of Medical Writing in Waukegan, IL. The Senior Manager of Medical Writing would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week. This is a contract assignment currently scheduled to last 6 months with potential for extension and to hire on directly with the company on a permanent basis.
Senior Manager of Medical Writing Highlights:
- The pay for this position is $45 to $55 per hour
- The required availability for this position is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Senior Manager of Medical Writing Job Requirements:
- 8+ years relevant industry experience in medical writing or a related area such as quality, regulatory, clinical research, or product support/R&D.
- Experience directly managing employees required
- Experience in scheduling work and managing workload (anticipated/unanticipated requests, time/resource management).
- Experience in developing/instituting standard procedures, guidelines, and templates.
- Knowledge of current electronic document management systems and information technology (e.g. DocXTools, eDocs, SharePoint). Proficient experience in use of MS Office (e.g., Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Word), and, Adobe Acrobat.
- Expert level of knowledge and experience with CTD content templates.
- Bachelor' s Degree in a Scientific Field, preferably Chemistry or Microbiology
Senior Manager of Medical Writing Job Description:
- The primary responsibility for this role, potentially shared with the incumbent is management and oversight of 11 non-exempt Word Processing personnel.
- Providing leadership and direction; implementing the development and maintenance of standardized training materials/tools
- Development of personnel; and, scheduling work and managing workload for the Word Processing personnel.
- Shared responsibility with the incumbent for implementing the development and maintenance of global clinical standards (including business processes, new systems, standards, templates, related initiatives) related to the submission process in support of the production of high quality, submission-ready documents.
f you think this Senior Manager of Medical Writing position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Staffing Manager, Pharmacy
(877) 782-3334 ext. 269