Mentor-Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
408 W. Main Street Safford, AZ 85546 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) in Safford, AZ USA 85546. The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) would be working for a Major Behavioral Healthcare Facility and has career growth potential .
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Highlights:
· Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
· A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
· Required hours/shift for this role: 12pm - 8pm MST (40hrs/week). OT may be required
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Responsibilities:
· Responsible for coordinating and providing services with agencies and families to meet the needs of the
· patient according to the treatment plan.
· Manage a caseload of 10-15 members that includes children and adolescents under the age of 17.
· Thorough understanding and maintain compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Follows Duty to Report and Therapeutic Boundaries
· Coordinates services according to treatment plan
· Assists children to meet their needs in accordance with treatment plan.
· Complies with HIPAA guidelines.
· Attends Behavioral Health scheduled appointments for children enrolled with CCSN including CFT’s
· Actively communicates with pertaining agency about any member concerns, issues, or achievements.
· Provides services during groups, respite, transportation, school, and in-home services when applicable.
· Provides direction and follow-up to families and individuals regarding their concerns and issues.
· Creates a safe environment for the children and their families.
· Provides information and referral assistance to families.
· Actively communicates with site staff about any changes.
· Timely documentation of all services provided in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
· Reports all incidents within 24 hours to the Supervisor and completes appropriate forms/documentations as directed by the Supervisor.
· Attends mandatory weekly Supervision.
· Communicates with Site Supervisor about hours worked, anticipated overtime, scheduled time off and absences from work.
· Adhere to assigned work schedule and communicate with your supervisor about any barriers to reporting to work as scheduled.
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Requirements (must have one or more of the following):
· Has a master's degree or bachelor's degree in a field related to behavioral health;
· Is a registered nurse;
· Is a physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner;
· Has a bachelor's degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
· Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
· Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and:
o 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience: or
o Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
o Is licensed as a practical nurse, according to A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15, with at least two years of full time behavioral health work experience.
· One year of work experience with children and families.
· Must be 21+ years of age or older, in accordance with Dept. of Health Services R9-20-204.
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office- Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Must have a current/unexpired Driver’s license and maintain clean driver’s record for the past 39 months
· Have reliable transportation and be willing to utilize personal vehicle for company use (mileage reimbursement available); Provide and maintain current proof of insurance and registration.
· Must maintain a current/valid/unrestricted Level 1 Fingerprint Card
· Must obtain CPR/First Aid certification within 60 days of hire and maintain certification throughout employment.
· TB test within 7 days of hire
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in this Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) position, please apply to this posting with Luke Heuser at A-Line!