Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Graniteville, SC 29829 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Multi-Craft Maintenance Technicians in Graniteville, South Carolina. The Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician position, please contact Jacob Ward call or text at 586-710-7966 or email@example.com
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is 32 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is: Days 1st year. Must work 12 hour rotating shifts- modified DuPont schedule. 1/2 Techs working days, 1/2 working rotating shift, but must be open to both.
- The DuPont schedule uses a four-week cycle: four-night shifts, three days off, three-day shifts, one day off, three-night shifts, three days off, four-day shifts, seven days off. One of the pros of this schedule is that many employees enjoy having a “vacation” each month
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, conveyors.
- Experience with motors, pumps.
- Install machinery
- Make minor adjustments to equipment and machinery
- Disassemble equipment to make repairs
- Replace worn and broken parts
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Inspect parts for damage/wear
- Reassemble equipment
- Test and observe running machinery
- Use hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment, etc.
- Test fixed machinery
- Clean and lubricate parts
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
- Record all work activities
- Use database software.
- Comply with safety regulations
- Work with a maintenance team
If you think this Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Must be Multi-Craft (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics)
- Must have at least 5 years of experience or 3 years experience and Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance
- Minimum of HS diploma
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days