Multi-Craft Reliability Maintenance (Service) Technician
- Maintain equipment for industrial production, industrial processing, pipeline distribution systems, conveyors.
- Experience with motors, pumps.
- Install machinery
- Make minor adjustments to equipment and machinery
- Take apart equipment to make repairs
- Replace worn and broken parts
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Inspect parts for damage
- Reassemble equipment
- Test and observe running machinery
- Use soldering irons, hoists and lifts, grinders, hand tools, power tools, welding equipment, testing equipment.
- Test fixed machinery
- Clean and lubricate parts
- Read and use blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results, machine error messages.
- Record all work activities
- Use database software.
- Comply with safety regulations
- Work with a maintenance team
- Associates degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics or related field and at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- At least 5 years of industrial maintenance experience
Key Words: Multi-Craft, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, Allen Bradley PLC