NM - RN PACU - Santa Fe
4801 Beckner Road Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide direct patient care to an assigned group of patients during a shift.
- Responsible for prioritizing the delivery of direct nursing care using time and resources efficiently integrating a standards-based framework model.
Education and Experience:
- Degree from accredited academic nursing program (If a program is under conditional status, approval may be granted by system CNO)
- Minimum ADN preparation with expectation of BSN completion within 5 years of hire
- BLS within 90 days of hire
- Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
For more information, please contact (877) 782-3334