Nurse Practitioner - MC
Hours: 30-36 per Week. Variable and dependent on coverage needed.
Location: Pearland, TX clinic, however, other local clinics could require coverage as well.
Pay Rate: $60/hr
The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services in a retail clinic environment. You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and above. Care is documented via computerized electronic health record. This position reports directly to the Senior Practice Manager.
- 1 Year Family Nurse Practitioner Experience required
- Experience with EPIC EMR is highly preferred
- Minimum of two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to start date
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously