San Antonio, TX US
A-Line Staffing is recruiting for a full time permanent OB/GYN Physician in San Antonio, TX . They are offering a generous compensation and a full benefit package. #ALINE8
San Antonio, TX
Salary range - $230K plus incentives
Signing bonus - Relocation assistance
Full benefit package
Salary range: Base salary $230,000 plus and incentive compensation for inpatient collections (50% split) and outpatient visit volume. Goal is 450 visits per month.
We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full time OBGYN Physician at our growing health centers in San Antonio, Texas!
Nestled in South Central Texas lies the beautiful city of San Antonio, which is considered one of the best places to live in Texas It’s known for it’s affordability, high safety ratings, highly ranked schools, amazing food scene, and relaxing way of life.
- 1.5 million people, home of The Alamo, San Antonio is known for its affordability, high safety rating, amazing food scene, and relaxing way of life. In fact, San Antonio ranks as the eighth safest large city in the United States and is the most affordable major city center in the state of Texas.
- San Antonio is especially known for its Tex-Mex culture and having the largest Hispanic-majority city in the United States. The Spanish Governor's Palace downtown is another testament to the Spanish and Mexican history in the city. Nowhere is Hispanic influence more evident than in San Antonio's food
- Year-round outdoor activities include golfing, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating
- Excellent public and private schools plus 5 universities and colleges
- Excellent family community, great sports, humble people, top schools, no state income tax!
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans 403(B)- Company Match Contributions
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance for your Spouse & Children
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellness Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Travel Reimbursement
- Critical Illness insurance, hospital indemnity, accident insurance - These are additional benefits that fit your needs & lifestyle & help you feel extra protected
- Additional benefits include: 6 paid company holidays, plus (2) extra floating holidays, paid time off/ Sick Leave, career development opportunities and many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on work life balance, innovation, & teamwork.
- Benefits start after 30 days
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- CME Allowance $2,500 on a yearly basis
- Sign On BONUS $$$$$
- Relocation Reimburse opportunities
- Clinic Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. When the OBGYN physician is in clinic.
- 1:6 days.
- Laborist Model: On call for 24 hours for the group at one hospital (Metropolitan Methodist Hospital). Post calls days only ½ work day if post call falls on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- How many patients per day typically? Avg: 35 (Obstetrics/GYN mix is 75/25)
- Duties/Responsibilities? Provide full-service Women’s Health services
- Patient age range 15 to 65
- # of deliveries a month? Goal per OBGYN is 25 deliveries per month
- Outpatient & Inpatient (if both, what is the breakdown and duties/responsibilities)? Yes, as explained above, inpatient coverage is 1:6 days/24 hour, weekend coverage is Saturdays/Sundays with Monday post call day off. Inpatient services include: Labor and Delivery, GYN consults, Gyn Surgeries, Emergencies for assigned patients. Outpatient services: Full service Womens Health, Prenatal, Gyn, Family Planning, Teen Health.
- EMR ---NextGen
- Mission centered FQHC -federally qualified health center seeks an OB/GYN in San Antonio, Texas - medical center location
The company is 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that provides healthcare for all populations is a primary care provider and Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with multiple locations throughout San Antonio and the New Braunfels area. Over the past 50 years, has changed lives while remaining dedicated to the mission and vision of being a premier healthcare provider in the community. Join our team of dedicated professionals in providing comprehensive care and quality customer service to our community.
Founded in 1971 by CEO and President has grown from a community-based program focused on providing culturally competent care for underserved populations, to a network of high-quality healthcare clinics across San Antonio and New Braunfels providing full- service health and dental care to all populations, regardless of income limitations.
We are a mission focused organization that wants to be the heart of our communities. We invite you to visit and discover how we can be your medical home.
We improve lives through improving the wellbeing of families through high quality, compassionate health care.
For immediate consideration please reply directly to this posting. A-Line Staffing Roxanne Berendt cell# 586-256-1110.
MUST be OB/GYN Physician
Must be licensed in Texas or in process
Must be Board certified or Board Eligible
Accepts New Grads