Operational Site Lead(000556)
700 8th Avenue New York, NY 10036 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring an Operational Site Manager in Manhattan, New York, NY USA 10036! The Operational Site Manager would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Operational Site Manager Compensation
- The pay for this position is based on experience
Operational Site Manager Highlights
- The required availability for this position is 8 am- 8:30 pm M-F
- Salary: $40/hr-$48/hr based on experience
Operational Site Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting to an Operations Borough Lead, the Testing Mobile Unit Operational Lead oversees daily operations of COVID-19 mobile testing van, ensuring that the van is adequately prepared for and accessible to community members seeking testing and other healthcare services.
- Coordinate with facilities, IT, supply chain, and safety to follow established processes, resolve problems, maintain van & equipment, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead non-clinical staff and support clinical staff
- Provide timely, routine reporting on a variety of items, including inventory of personal protective equipment and other supplies, non-clinical staffing, and other quantitative or qualitative data, as directed
- Support and lead site-level efforts to maintain a positive patient experience for New Yorkers getting tested for COVID-19.
- Drive van from linked federally qualified health center to testing location and back daily
Operational Site Manager Requirements
- Candidate must be reliable for independent work, be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team, and have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including ability to tailor technical material to a variety of audiences (e.g., administrative and technical leaders; front-line staff);
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency and accountability in all work product; and
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility and an enthusiastic work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of operations experience
If you think this Operations Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Operations Management Management Strategic Planning Project Management Change Management Customer Service Business Development Project Planning Contract Negotiation Business Strategy Budgeting Sales Logistics Management Contract Management, Project Management, Project Planning, Technical, Innovation, Communication Skills, Documentation, Collaboration, Facilitation, Auto Delivery, Vendor Management