Operator 1, Warehouse Operations
141 Zehner School Road Zelienople, PA 16063 US
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Warehouse Associate Compensation
- The pay for this position is $15.50 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is7:30am - 4:00pm
- Performs activities related to the receipt, shipment, movement, manufacture, or control of raw materials, product, recyclable materials, and waste.
- Operates equipment/machinery when necessary. Prioritizes work based on customer needs in a team environment.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of records and documents as required.
- Documents raw materials inventories. Fosters continuous improvement in training and all other areas of team performance.
- Integrates Quality Systems in all Function/Activities
- Maintains Inventory Record Accuracy at acceptable level to support the Manufacturing facility
- Responsible for all storeroom functions and inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Basic PC Skills and using Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge in the basic use of data collection devices (inventory system).
- Understanding of transactional data within an MRP system as it relates to inventory movements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
- Adequate math skills.
- Requires the demonstrated ability to interpret and comprehend specifications, procedures, and use measuring devices and tools.
- Must be able to successfully pass training/licensing requirements of federal or local regulatory programs to the position, if required.
- Must be able to develop skills at an acceptable rate.
- Possess mechanical ability and familiarity with hand tools and facility equipment.
- Must be able to prepare and maintain appropriate documentation related to the Receipt, Transfer, and Shipment of products as required.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation to support overall team objectives
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com