Dearborn, MI 48126
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
Coordinate and expedite the acquisition, review and processing of PPAP documentation. Coordinate PPAP submissions (Lvl 1 or Lvl 3) and approvals. Create, coordinate, submit and maintain IMDS, Country of Origin (NAFTAs & Affidavits) and Conflict Minerals and Substance Restriction documents. Orchestrate improvements in SAP, procedures and work instructions associated with these processes and in other areas of the Quality Management System.
- Coordinates and expedites the acquisition of, review and processing of, PPAP documentation.
- Process PPAP submission documents (Lvl 1, 2, 3 or 4) and provide PSW approvals.
- Obtain and submit PPAP documentation for Customer approval.
- Coordinate the acquisition of IMDS, COOs (NAFTAs and Affidavits), Conflict Minerals and Substance Restriction documents and submission of those documents per Customer request.
- Resolve PPAP issues with suppliers and Customers.
- Assist in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities as needed.
- Create and provide reports as needed.
- Maintain documentation and records
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Keeps management updated regarding all aspects of responsibility area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS (List specific skills required but not defined in Dimensions)
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience with AIAG PPAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate typing and adept computer skills (e.g.: Microsoft Office tools)
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail, accuracy, completeness and on time.
- Ability to work in a team environment