Patient Care Associate
Charlton, MA 01507 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Patient Care Associate in Charlton, MA. The Patient Care Associate would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 32+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Patient Care Aide position, please contact Tamya Walker at 586-422-1675
Patient Care Aide Compensation
- The pay for this position is CNA per hour $19/hr
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Patient Care Aide Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 30-32 hours per week
Patient Care Aide Responsibilities
· Assist with clinical services, checking vitals, patients’ registration, POC test, etc.
- Assists in providing medical services in a unique retail setting under the supervision and direction of a Health Services Supervisor.
- Cleaning equipment, managing documents and compliance tasks
Patient Care Aide Requirements
- Active BLS and certification required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience working in a health care facility (example: medical assistant, CNA, or Homecare aide)
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this PCA position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
For more information please contact Tamya Walker at 586-422-1675 (Call/Text)or email at email@example.com
Key words: CNA, Certified nursing assistant, PCA, Patient care aide, Registered medical assistant, EPIC, Electronic medical records, Electronic health records, EMR/EHR, Home health aide, STNA