Patient Care Coordinator I
1 N Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60044
Full time Patient Coordinator – Insurance Verification openings in the Waukegan, IL area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply directly to this posting for consideration! Damian Sroka
PAY RATE: $15 to $16 per hour (possible pay increase after 90 days)
HOURS: 40+ hours per week, 8-hour shift between 7am and 7pm, Monday through Friday
- Assists patients with treatment compliance by scheduling and entering medication orders into the pharmacy information system.
- Enter patient demographic, health insurance, specific clinical/financial information, and prescription information into the pharmacy information system and notify the physician of any incomplete or incorrect prescription information; captures and updates patient Medical Profiles including medications, allergies, and medical conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Strong computer skills required including accurate data entry, including but not limited to Microsoft Word or Excel software applications.
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No Weekends
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Damian Sroka - Apply Directly for Consideration!
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
Healthcare, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical billing, EOB, Benefit, Patient Service, PBM, Enrollment, Provider Services, Pharmacy, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, inbound calls, outbound calls, answer phones, make calls, medical terminology, medical office