Patient Care Coordinator II
1 Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60064
Now Hiring for a Top Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Company in Waukegan, whom are in need of several experienced Patient Care Coordinator / Insurance Verification to become a part of the team!
Patient Care Coordinator / Insurance Verification Starting Pay:
- $17 to $18 per hour based on experience
- Full-Time 40- hour shift: 2 -week training 8: 00 a.m. - 4: 30, post training hours Monday-Friday 8 hour shifts range starting from 7am – 10: 30am working between 7am to 7pm
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Pharmacy Representative
- This position is responsible for providing inbound and outbound call support and best in class customer service to patients, physicians and physician' s office staff, who utilize company for benefit investigation and prescription procurement services.
- This role will also be responsible for securing patient' s financial responsibility for their medications and assuring appropriate education materials are provided to the patient as requested.
- This position uses the core pharmacy system to manage their workload, perform their duties, and route work to other members of the operations in order to complete the benefit verification and prescription approval process.
Pharmacy Representative - Requirements
- Pharmacy Technician license with the Illinois State Board of Pharmacy – OR – Be willing and able to obtain Pharmacy Tech License if offered is a PLUS
- State Registered and National Certified Pharmacy Technician licenses preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Handling close to 80- 100 calls on daily basis
- Some overtime work hours available due to business need
- Ability to adapt to change
- Customer service focus. Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding.
- Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
- Excellent customer service skills
- General knowledge of commonly used generic drugs would be preferred
Please contact Damian Sroka by applying directly.