San Antonio, TX US
NOW HIRING! Pediatrician Physician job opportunity in the San Antonio, TX 78211 area with a fast-growing company!
If interested APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration!!
Pediatrician Job Highlights:
- Location: 2 locations available in the Southern San Antonio, TX area
- Schedule: Flexible scheduling with 1 Saturday required every 6 weeks
- The base salary for this position is $220,000 per year
- Various incentives offered for good performance
- Sign on bonus up to $15k on first check
- Up to $7500 relocation package offered (if applicable)
- Graduate from a U.S. approved Medical School
- Completion of required Internship and/or Residency Program
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
- Outpatient Health Care clinic preferred
- Current Physician's Permit
- Controlled Substances Registration, Certificate issued by DEA
- Must be eligible for Medical Malpractice Liability Coverage under FTCA
- Provides general physical examinations and makes medical evaluations to diagnose and treat a variety of medical illnesses and diseases of the human body.
- Analyzes test findings and processes all "normal" and "abnormal" lab results to diagnose the patient's health condition.
- Administers appropriate treatment plans and prescribes medications to treat the patient's medical condition as indicated by protocol.
- Promotes health among patients by advising patients on diet, hygiene and disease prevention.
- Documents and charts all treatment modalities administered and preventive medicine prescribed in patient's medical chart in accordance with accepted medical protocols.
- Makes referrals to specialists when necessary for treatment of medical conditions following guidelines established by the VP/Chief Medical Officer and managed care contracts.
- Works as a member of the medical staff in implementing the objectives and the Clinical Outcome measures by Life Cycle Groups.
- Works as a member of the medical staff in identifying the medical issues of the community and to develop best treatment plans.
- Provides medical assistance to other Physicians and mid-level providers as necessary or provides coverage for patients in the absence of their regular treating physician.
- Keeps VP/Chief Medical Officer informed of trends and increases in numbers of medical conditions and illnesses being reported by patients.
- Keeps up with CME requirements for Texas License and Board Certification.
- Abides by infection control policies and procedures as dictated in the Centro del Barrio Infection Control Manual.
- Abides by policies and procedures on hazardous materials as dictated in the Employee Safety Manual.
- Participates in after hour care, to include patient calls and hospital coverage. Appropriately documents such care.
- Participates in the agency’s Quality Improvement Program.
- Abides by all safety policies as dictated in the Employee Safety Manual.
If interested, APPLY NOW to Silvana Manzella for IMMEDIATE consideration or reach out at 847-450-6511 or send resume to email@example.com