8725 Henderson Road Tampa, FL 33634
If you are interested in working for a great company in Tampa and you have the qualifications below, please apply or reach out to Drita (586-710-7957 / firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Job Title: Peer Coach
Location: Tampa FL 33634
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8-5
PAY: $16.00 an hour
Description: The Peer Coach operates as part of a cross-functional call center team which connects individuals to social service organizations. Coaches perform a variety of roles such as: handling inbound/outbound phone calls, research and populate meaningful data into the team database, and performing organization audits to ensure the database is up to date.
- Receives inbound phone calls from individuals seeking social service referrals.
- Performs outbound calls to ensure quality of referrals provided.
- Conducts structured interviews to narrow down the team database so appropriate referrals are provided to callers.
- Regularly audits current database entries to ensure organization information is up to date.
- Researches Internet for community organizations and events to expand database entries.
- Identifies and communicates resource gaps in the database.
- Schedules transportation to doctor' s appointments for select members.
- Performs concierge services such as updating addresses, searching for covered providers, requesting ID cards, setting appointment, and quotes co-pay amounts for a select population of members.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards callers.
- Responds promptly to caller inquiries.
- Keeps record of caller interactions and accurately completes data entry into designated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Communicates and coordinates efforts with team as necessary
- Maintains strict confidentiality of member information according to HIPAA and company policies. Additional Position Responsibilities – Optional
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities Intermediate
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills Intermediate
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions Intermediate
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Intermediate
- Ability to multi-task Intermediate
- Demonstrated customer service skills Intermediate Other
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy, understanding, and positivity as appropriate in a variety of situations Intermediate Other
- Ability to control tone and effectively communicate over the phone Intermediate
- Other Demonstrated ability to take ownership of assigned priorities Intermediate
- Microsoft Office
- A High School or GED Required
- 6 months of experience in Customer service, call center environment, social services organization Preferred
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!