Milwaukee, WI 53224 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacist in a non-retail, closed door environment in Milwaukee WI 53224 . The Pharmacist would be working for a LTC Pharmaceutical provider and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacist position, please contact Corrin Misak at email@example.com or (586) 710-7958 .
Staff Pharmacist Compensation
- The pay for this position is $60.90 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Staff Pharmacist Highlights
- This position is a W2 contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is
- 12pm to 9pm
- 100% on-site
- We don’t have a position that only works first shift, but the pharmacist can rotate through open, mid, and closing shifts if they prefer rather than just working second.
- Closed-door (non-retail) pharmacist role filling scripts that will go to patients in rehab center, skill-nursing
Staff Pharmacist Responsibilities
- Provides pharmaceutical services to long term care and institutionalized patients in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety.
- Participates in and oversees the dispensing of medication in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Evaluates physician medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions, and route of administration. Makes recommendations for therapy changes to the physician and facility staff as appropriate
- Maintains patient/resident database to include appropriate current and past medical history, appropriate clinical and laboratory data, and concurrent medication (including over-the-counter and home remedie
- Ensures that appropriate laboratory tests for monitoring certain high risk conditions are ordered, evaluated and discussed with appropriate members of the healthcare team
- Collaborates with the healthcare team to provide clinical and technical support as needed
- Documents all communication with physicians, nurses, other members of the healthcare team and patients/residents and their family members in the medical record
- Implements policies and procedures for the safe procurement, storage, distribution and use of drugs and biologicals, as well as disposal of drugs
- Obtains, as necessary, and maintains all required documentation in accordance with federal and state regulatory agencies and Pharmerica policy.
- Informs the Pharmacy Manager of medication related errors
- Assists facility/agency staff personnel with procedures relating to safe and effective methods of procuring, maintaining, administering and disposing of drugs.
Staff Pharmacist Requirements
- Licensed as a Pharmacist in WI
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year experience in long-term care preferred, not required
If you think this Pharmacist position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Corrin Misak – Staffing Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 710-7958