Pharmacy Manager (Direct Hire)
Tallahassee, FL US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacy Manager(Direct Hire) in Tallahassee, FL. The Pharmacy Manager would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Manager position, please contact Jacob Ward call or text at 586-710-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy Manager Compensation
The pay for this position is Pay: $55.80 - $68.00 per hour - Annual Pay 125K – 132K
Pharmacy Manager Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- We believe in a healthy work / life balance. You'll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities:
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding health, dental and vision package
- Retirement plan with match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid time off
- No weekends – Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30pm schedule
- Commitment to providing you the resources you need that enable you to be the best you can be
Pharmacy Manager Responsibilities
- This is a full-time position based out of Tallahassee, Florida. The Pharmacy Manager serves as a Clinical Pharmacist coordinating the management of complex medication regimens for patients throughout the continuum of care; this includes implementation of medication management, assessment of patient needs, development of medication care plans, and education of medication regimens. Provides drug information to the healthcare providers and patients during daily responsibilities and participates in all daily clinical activities. Provides pharmacy services to patients and medical practitioners. Verifies and dispenses medicines; counsels patients and works directly with medical practitioners regarding the nature and use of drugs. Provide clinical oversight and supervision to the pharmacy technician with a supportive and team-building approach. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and reports to the Regional Operations Manager.
If you think this Pharmacy Manager position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Pharmacy Manager Requirements
- Bachelors in Pharmacy (PharmD preferred but not required)
- Current, active, and unrestricted Pharmacist license in state of Florida
- Two years clinical experience
- Advanced training in disease management preferred.
- Physician group experience a plus
- Leadership experience
- Proficient with using multiple software applications.
- Handle multiple tasks effectively and simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Data entry and claims adjudication experience
- Understanding of facilitating prior authorization and patient financial assistance requests
- Specialty pharmacy experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual is beneficial