Pharmacy/Modified Full Time Pharmacist - Store 979
970 N Morton Street Franklin, IN 46131 US
Create an outstanding customer experience by embracing the Customer 1st strategy and inspire associates to deliver excellent customer service. Establish and maintain a safe, clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Achieve sales and profit goals established for the department, control all established quality assurance standards and expenses and properly schedule and staff technicians to meet the needs of the business. Monitor all functions, duties and activities for the department. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Fulfill customers’ prescription needs while concentrating on the accuracy of every prescription filled
- Provide patient counseling and pharmaceutical care to customers
- Ensure pharmacies comply with all local, state and federal laws (including HIPAA)
- Maintain a professional image through personal appearance, conduct and attitude and the physical condition of the pharmacy. Adhere to pharmacy standards and enforce company dress standards
- Achieve a thorough knowledge of the trade area, its customers and its competition
- Create a positive pharmacy department image through strong service, friendliness and cooperativeness with customers, associates and outside vendors
- Monitor stock replenishment, inventory levels, policies/procedures, record keeping, security, sanitation, scheduling, proper operation of all equipment, pricing, planograms, returns, budgets, reports to management, and product recalls per company policy
- Maintain proper records, inventory and security on all scheduled drugs (i.e., controlled substances-narcotics)
- Follow procedures for handling pharmacy products from authorized sources with Peyton being the primary source
- Ensure all accuracy tools, including the accuracy scanner and 24-hour post dispensing audit report, are utilized appropriately
- Establish/maintain all record keeping practices necessary for legal compliance, company policies, accounting policies and other requested reports.
- Maintain a clean, neat work area, including work counters, shelves, floors and the customer counter to present a professional, sanitary, organized image to customers.
- Ensure all product returns are handled in a timely fashion and per company policy
- Maintain all equipment (e.g., computers, printers, accuracy scanners and cash registers) to ensure it remains in working condition.
- Maintain and organize all policy manuals, reference books, state laws and required equipment and verify that all staff is knowledgeable of their use
- Maintain proper signing (e.g., store hours, counseling sign, services signs, pharmacists' photographs and names, and all other signs requested) in all areas necessary
- Make a strong and continuous effort to broaden personal knowledge and pharmacy skills
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation