Pharmacy Tech - Infusion Compounding
4115 Pleasant Valley Road Chantilly, VA 20151
A-Line Staffing is seeking 2 Pharmacy Technicians in Chantilly, VA. Please reach out to Ali ASAP at 877-782-3334 Ext 268 or by email at Ali@alinestaffing.com
Pharmacy Technician Job Summary:
Verifyable High School Diploma or GED Required
As a Pharmacy Technician in a growing segment of healthcare, home infusion services, you will work with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies that are administered to patients in their homes.
Pharmacy Technician Key responsibilities
- Product preparation, compounding sterile products, and maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements.
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing.
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs. Duties:
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
- * At least 1 year experience compounding IV admixtures as a pharmacy technician.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must. Experience: Home infusion compounding experience.
- Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. What days & hours will the person work in this position?
Pharmacy Technician Hours: Mon - Fri 8: 30 - 6
Key Words: Pharmacy Tech, PTCB, State Licensed Pharmacy technician. Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy Technician,