Pharmacy Tech I
4121 East Cotton Center Boulevard Phoenix, AZ 85040
Full time Pharmacy Technician Trainee openings in Phoenix, AZ area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $14.00 - $15.50 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours Per week - Monday - Friday 6 AM to 6 PM - (set 8 hour shift between times)
Certificates and Licenses:
- Required State of Arizona Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Tech Trainee License required
- National pharmacy technician certification is preferred
- Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
Pharmacy Tech Responsibilities:
- Assist with Inbound and Outbound calls to Specialty Patients
- Coordinates and processes new and refill orders
- Verifies eligibility and prior authorization and other reimbursement requirements prior to shipment
- Assists in enrolling and tracking the status of new patients' referrals and with initiation of therapy. May provide information and training to new customers.
- Resolves financial and operational issues in collaboration with other pharmacy staff, admissions, & reimbursement
- Escalates clinical questions and issues to the staff pharmacist for resolution
- Maintains medical profiles
- Assists with administrative and operations duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two years of pharmacy, medical or professional customer service experience required.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!