Pharmacy Technician (IV Certified)
Houston, TX 77030 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacy Technician in Houston, TX 77030. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company with career growth potential. This would be full time / 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Madison Meredith at 469-890-1205 or email@example.com, or apply to this post!
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $17.40 to $19.40 per hour / paid bi-weekly
· The schedule: 12:30PM to 9PM Monday – Friday.
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short-Term disability after 90 days
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates modeling modelling
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon Attendance and Performance (this is a W2 + full-time position).
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- IV Preparation
- Follows standard operating procedures/safety standards USP 797/USP 800/NIOSH when handling preparing and waste disposal of hazardous drugs.
- Reports and documents chemotherapy spills.
- Demonstrates the correct use of a closed system and maintains competency.
- Prepares investigational doses by reading the datasheet follow protocol directions care when admixing documenting thoroughly on the investigational card for each drug. Ask for assistance from a pharmacist if needed.
- Successfully completes annual or semi-annual process validations.
- Demonstrates strong math skills for pharmacy calculations.
- Manages time efficiently by maintaining high productivity.
- Demonstrates system proficiency including but not limited to BD Cato Phacts OneConnect and control access cabinets. Daily Operational Duties
- Equipment maintenance including BSC cleaning stocking supplies balance maintenance pump retrieval scheduled QA assignments cleaning of IV rooms and ante-room inventory ordering pyxis support as needed and water bath and baxa repeater pump cleaning.
- Optimizes patient care and customer service by fulfilling all required operational responsibilities including staffing beyond shift as needed to complete all team assignments. .
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician.
- 1 year of Sterile IV experience, with ACPE Sterile Products Certification REQUIRED.
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, text, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
#pharmacy #pharmacytechnician #technician #ivcertified #sterile #sterileprocessing #compounding #pharmaceutical #hospital