Pharmacy Technician (Intake)
Seattle, WA 98104 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Seattle, WA. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Elizabeth at (469) 397-4329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $25.68 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Reviews patient profiles.
- Determines if prescription requires physician clarification or if it should be forwarded to therapeutic intervention or doctor phone calls for follow-up.
- Enters prescription in to the computer.
- Assists in patient services as required, taking incoming prescription medication questions/concerns from patients.
- Assists in the doctor phone call area and/or therapeutic intervention as assigned and contacts physicians to resolve any questions or concerns.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance and disposal of hazardous waste drugs.
- Works with other members of the pharmacy to ensure accuracy of prescriptions.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience in a retail or clinical pharmacy
- Active WA state Pharmacy Technician license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!