Pharmacy Technician - Data Entry
Coppell, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-line Staffing Solutions is now hiring several remote Pharmacy Technicians near Irving-Coppell, TX! The Pharmacy Technicians would be working for a Fortune 500 Company, fully remote AFTER 3 weeks of on-site training.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com!
** Trainee Licensure applicants welcome! **
*Completely remote after 3 weeks of on-site training*
Pharmacy Technician Highlights:
- Remote/Work From Home after 3 weeks of training in Irving, TX
- Pay: $18 per hour + benefits after 90 days!
- Full-time: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM, 40 hours per week
Summary: This position is a Key Position within the team who is responsible for answering the phones, providing communication to health care providers, patients and other internal customers. They are responsible for coordinating and scheduling patient initial and refill shipments.
- Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides necessary information
- Contacting patients and gathering essential information for coordination of shipment of prescription
- Responsible for accurately and completely scheduling medication deliveries
- Maintains patient records accurately and completely
- Follows all applicable government regulations including HIPPA and compliance regulations
- Process prescription refills to include: refill confirmation when appropriate, review pending refills with the supervising pharmacist, generate refill documentation and process third party claims adjudication
- Accurately process all orders in a timely manner
- Gather, organize, document, and report clinical data for review and action by the patient care team (pharmacist, nurse, prescriber, as applicable) to include: lab data as applicable, results of patient contact documented on the custom assessment and hospitalizations
- Complete all necessary paperwork, forms, and records according to policy
MUST HAVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- TX Registered Pharmacy Technician or Trainee
- Computer proficiency and ability to use computerized pharmacy systems
- PTCB Certified is a bonus, not required
- Prior Pharmacy data entry experience is a bonus, not required
Contract to Hire opportunity