Pharmacy Technician- Research
845 Regent Boulevard, Suite 100B Irving, TX 75063
Full time Certified Pharmacy Technician CPHT openings in Irving, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $17.00 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours Per week - Monday - Friday Mon-Thurs 9am-530pm and Fri 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm rotating
Certificates and Licenses:
Required State of Texas Pharmacy Technician Registration and Required National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Pharmacy Tech Responsibilities:
- Under pharmacist supervision, prepares investigational products as ordered by physicians or clinical research staff in an accurate and timely manner as per department guidelines, and preparing all within OSHA guidelines and interoffice guidelines in accordance with approved SOPs.
- Checks all orders for completeness of information.
- Maintains current knowledge of study protocols needed for accurately fulfilling orders.
- Maintains accurate accountability records of inventory, orders, shipments and returns. Assists pharmacist with ordering of supplies, inventory and record keeping.
- Maintains current drug information and MSDS sheets. Properly disposes all materials used when mixing chemo or non-chemo IVs. Cleans hood and refrigerators and freezers as stated in policy and procedures, if applicable.
- Logs and dates all investigational products that are being used.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two to three years in a Pharmacy setting.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician and/or Registered State Board of Pharmacy requirement. Computer proficiency and ability to use computerized pharmacy systems.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!