Pharmacy Technician - HYBRID 4 days remote!
Arlington, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
A-line Staffing Solutions is now hiring several remote Pharmacy Technicians near Fort Worth and Irving, TX! The Pharmacy Technicians would be working for a Fortune 500 Company, 4 days remote and 1 day on-site in Irving/per week.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
** Must have PTCB certification **
*May include 2-3 weeks of on-site training then hybrid schedule kicks in*
Pharmacy Technician Highlights:
- HYBRID SCHEDULE: Remote 4/5 days and 1/5 days onsite in Irving, TX
- Pay: $19 per hour + benefits after 90 days!
- Full-time: schedule varies Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM EST or 11:00 am - 8:00 pm EST, 40 hours per week
Summary: This position is a Key Position within the team who is responsible for answering the phones, providing communication to health care providers, patients and other internal customers. They are responsible for coordinating and scheduling patient initial and refill shipments.
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides necessary information
- Contacting patients and gathering essential information for coordination of shipment of prescription
- Responsible for accurately and completely scheduling medication deliveries
- Maintains patient records accurately and completely
- Follows all applicable government regulations including HIPPA and compliance regulations
- Process prescription refills to include: refill confirmation when appropriate, review pending refills with the supervising pharmacist, generate refill documentation and process third party claims adjudication
- Gather, organize, document, and report clinical data for review and action by the patient care team (pharmacist, nurse, prescriber, as applicable) to include: lab data as applicable, results of patient contact documented on the custom assessment and hospitalizations
- Complete all necessary paperwork, forms, and records according to policy in an accurate and timely manner
MUST HAVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- MUST HAVE PTCB CERTIFICATION
- TX Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Computer proficiency and ability to use computerized pharmacy systems
Contract to Hire opportunity - need to meet average number of calls/patient demographic collection that come into the team every week.