Pharmacy Technician I 580171
Various Arizona, AZ 99999 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a remote Pharmacy Technician with a major health plan company. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please apply to this posting.
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $18 - $20 per hour depending on experience
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- This is a remote role
- The required shift for this position is Monday through Friday, shift between 9am-9pm EST (9hr shift, 1hr lunch)
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Track and triage all coverage determination requests for prior authorizations and Medicare Part D recipients.
- Track and triage coverage determination requests submitted from providers and determine if a pharmacist review is required
- Obtain verbal authorizations and request detailed clinical information from prescribers
- Approve coverage determination requests based on defined criteria
- Enter and document coverage determination request decision into the PBM system and notify providers and/or members
- Respond to client inquiries regarding authorization approvals and PBM on-line applications
- Refer coverage determination requests for specialty drugs to delegated vendor or client for processing
- Contact providers for additional information to facilitate coverage determination reviews
- Notify physicians, providers and members of coverage determination request decisions
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED
- Pharmacy experience- managed care or retail
- Pharmacy Tech license/certificate- active
- PTCB required
- MS Office/Excel experience
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to e-mail or apply to this posting!