Pharmacy Technician I 580171
59-17 Junction Boulevard Flushing, NY 11373
Full time Certified Pharmacy Technician? openings in the Queens / Flushing, NY 11373 area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now with Luke H. at A-Line!
Summary: Track and triage all coverage determination requests for prior authorizations.
Pay Rate: $18 - $22 hourly (determined on experience)
Start/End Time: Mon-Fri 9: 30AM - 6PM (No Overtime, Full Time = 37.5 hours per week)
- Technician will be making outreaches to patients informing them of prior authorization determinations.
- Aside from making outreaches to providers to inform them about the PA determinations, they will be inputting PAs
- Will be notating outcomes within the organization' s various software application
- Technician will be making outreaches to patients/providers for case management initiatives.
- Must have both a Current New York State’ s Pharmacy Technician license and a Current National Certification with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
- 2-3+ years of retail, hospital, PBM, or mail order pharmacy experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Software Skills Required: Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and pharmacy systems
- Experience in a Managed Care Pharmacy Setting, Medicare experience highly preferred.
- Experience with CVS/Health PBM Systems: RxClaim, CAS, MedHOK
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: CPhT, Certified Pharmacy Technician, PTCB, Pharm Tech, RPhT, PBM, Rx, Data Entry, Healthcare, Call Center, Mail Order Medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Reimbursement Counselor, Medical Customer Service, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls.