Pharmacy Technician I
11971 Foudation Place C Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Now Hiring for a Top Healthcare company in Rancho Cordova whom are in need of several experienced Pharmacy Technician to become a part of the team!
- Pay Rate: $17 - $19 per hour based on experience
- Hours: Full-Time 40 hour shift: 2 week training 8: 00 a.m. - 4: 30, post training hours would 8: 00 a.m to 5: 00 p.m.
Why Apply: Company Benefits!
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- GREAT Hours! Full-Time Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week – Overtime available paying time and a half over 40 hours worked.
- Competitive Pay Rate! With possible pay increases after 90 days of employment.
Pharmacy Technician JOB DESCRIPTION
- The Pharmacy Technician Fulfillment provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products. The Technician is responsible for preparing the prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system.
- Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach.
- Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system.
- Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues.
- Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing.
- Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls. .
- Must Have Clear and Active Pharmacy Technician Trainee license with the California State Board of Pharmacy
- State Registered and National Certified Pharmacy Technician licenses preferred
- Customer service focus. Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding. Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
- Skills: Education/Experience: High School diploma. 0 to 2 years of Pharmacy Technician experience. Current Pharmacy Registration and Certification as required by state of operation. Basic computer skills.
Please contact Damian Sroka by applying directly.
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare, CPHT, Certified Pharmacy Technician