Everett, WA 98208 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Everett, WA. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Elizabeth at (469) 397-4329 or email@example.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $25.53 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday-Friday, 1 pm-9:30 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Manually fill prescription vials with prescribed tablets and capsules.
- Must-read computer-generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength.
- Perform basic mathematical reasoning to either count or calculate appropriate number of units needed to fill prescriptions.
- Replenish medication in automated dispensing cells to full capacity; opening large quantities of bottles and cases of product.
- Use of handheld scanner unit to scan barcodes of product, entering expiration and lot information into computer application.
- Maintains high level of focus to avoid cross contamination and performs quality assurance check for expired and/or damaged product.
- Prepare cold chain and specialty prescriptions following special requirements for handling and packing.
- Assists with packing and shipping of prescriptions.
- Understands and abides by federal and state HIPAA laws as well as pharmacy standard procedures to ensure patient safety and privacy.
- Completes weekly cycle counts as assigned by Inventory Mgr. Requires audits of cell inventory, counting product at primary and secondary bin locations.
- Assists with research and identification of root cause of discrepancies as needed.
- Demonstrate problem resolution skills: ability to recognize, address and escalate issues to management.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Active Pharmacy Technician License for the state of Washington
- National Certificate through PTCB or ExCPT
- 1+ years’ experience as a pharmacy technician
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as a pharmacy technician
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!