Everett, WA 98208 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacy Technician with a major Pharmaceutical company. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please apply to this posting.
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $26 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required shift for this position is: Sunday: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm / Monday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm/ Tuesday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Manually fill prescription vials with prescribed tablets and capsules.
- Must-read computer-generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength.
- Perform basic mathematical reasoning to either count or calculate appropriate number of units needed to fill prescriptions.
- Replenish medication in automated dispensing cells to full capacity, opening copious quantities of bottles and cases of product.
- Use of handheld scanner unit to scan barcodes of product, entering expiration and lot information into computer application.
- Maintains elevated level of focus to avoid cross contamination and performs quality assurance check for expired and/or damaged product.
- Prepare cold chain and specialty prescriptions following specific requirements for handling and packing.
- Assists with packing and shipping of prescriptions. Understands and abides by federal and state HIPAA laws as well as pharmacy standard procedures to ensure patient safety and privacy.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED
- Pharmacy experience- managed care or retail
- Pharmacy Tech license required
- PTCBor ExCpt required
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- Prior pharmacy technician experience
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to e-mail or apply to this posting!
Keywords: Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, PTCB, CPhT, ExCpt, Dispensing, Prescriptions, Pharmacy, healthcare, PBM, Pharm Tech, specialty pharmacy, pharmacy care, pharmaceutics, rx, mail order pharmacy, pharmaceuticals