4100 S. Saginaw St. Flint, MI 48507
A-Line Staffing is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Flint, MI. Please see details below!
Location: Flint, MI 48084
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 Hours+/week
Hours: Monday – Friday (other shift times available contact us for more information)
License Requirement: Michigan Registered Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate Range: $14 - $15.50
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as liaison between company, patients, insurances, Pharma, and provider’ s office via phone, fax, and e-mail communications.
- Accepts prescriptions and makes sure all necessary information including insurance verification is available to process orders.
- Processes prescriptions through pharmacy dispensing software following all laws for each state for which the medication is being dispensed from.
- Maintains documentation of calls to and from patients, caregivers, insurances, providers, and Pharma.
- Keeps current with new treatment trends.
- Communicates patient status to physician’ s offices/clinics.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Must maintain regular attendance
- Must pass all employment screening tests
- Must have the ability to work and produce results under pressure.
- Must have State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician License
If you, or anyone you may know is interested in this opportunity, please contact Rob Suffredini at (586)323-6600 ext. 274