Ft Worth, TX 76132 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technician in Fort Worth, Texas. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at email@example.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $22.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 9:00am to 6:00pm CST
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Review contents of referral to ensure complete and accurate information has been received. Create a patient profile from a scanned or faxed image by entering correct patient and provider. information to ensure all other groups can successfully serve the patient.
- Conduct initial check of prescription to ensure clinical accuracy for processing. Communicate with providers regarding referral status, prescription clarification, missing information, or patient concerns so that all information is collected and accurate before it reaches other teams for furthering processing.
- Updating concise progress notes to ensure other roles within the workflow can quickly assess the status of the referral. Enter new provider information (i.e., National Provider Identifier) accurately into the system so that the Business Intelligence group can complete their reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Texas state board of pharmacy
- 2+ pharm tech experience
- attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience working in a Pharmacy setting required
- Effective communicator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competent in basic computer skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to effectively work with people
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at firstname.lastname@example.org