Longmont, CO 80501 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technician in Longmont, CO. The Pharmacy Technician / Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@alineStaffing.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $18.00 per hour.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance.
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates.
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs.
- The required availability for this position is 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is to timely and accurately update and maintain payer and patient demographic information from census updates provided by facilities.
- Reconciles daily, weekly, and monthly census updates provided by facilities.
- Verifies payer information, patient demographics, and other patient account information with an elevated level of accuracy in a timely manner.
- Maintained an inventory of changes to account information at the facility/patient level.
- Ultimate responsibility to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the payer hierarchy for patient account.
- Works with internal and external customers to resolve assigned portfolio of account.
- Productivity records will also be maintained within expected deadlines.
- Supports other departments, such as Billing, when volume or needs dictate.
- Responsible to maintain the data integrity of alternate databases including but not limited to Payer code cross walks and bed/room stations (i.e., Hierarchy tool, Census tracker)
- Work with customers and/or electronic interface to ensure receipt and completion of census documents according to Policy and Procedures
- Collaborate with billing team to promote accurate customer billing.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Licensed or unlicensed pharmacy technician
- Medical Billing or Patients Access
- Insurance Verification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days.
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- Licensed technician
- Prior patient registration experience
If you think this Pharmacy Technician / Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@alineStaffing.com