Phoenix, AZ 85040 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technicians in Phoenix, AZ. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact Elizabeth at (469) 397-4329 or email@example.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $21.24 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Take in-coming calls from members, providers, etc and provide professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintain complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfer all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function
- National pharmacy technician certification
- 1+ years’ experience in a high-volume call center position, preferably in a healthcare environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function
- Experience with PBM prior authorization
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!