S Salt Lake, UT 84115 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacy Technician in Salt Lake City UT. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full-time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, don't hesitate to get in touch with Kyra Walker at (586) 371-2038 or email@example.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $20 - $23 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with the potential to hire permanently based on attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Two shifts available 10-6 pm and 1:30-10 pm
- Will work rotating weekends from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Participates in the periodic inventory of the pharmacy.
- May check-in drugs and supplies, stock shelves, and remove out-of-date items.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders, and ointments, which may include non-sterile compounding.
- Communicates with internal and external customers in a pleasant manner.
- May process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
- Inputs patient data and medication orders into a computer system to produce labels (data entry)
- Mixes/packages IV medications, and sanitizes IV room, equipment, and hood.
- Data entry, IVs, servicing facility-based medication dispensing machines)
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Utah
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- Pharmacy Technician experience
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!