Saint Rose, LA US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician in Saint Rose, LA. The Data Entry Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Data Entry Pharmacy Technician position, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 412-790-5425
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $19.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Shift is Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:30 pm and also may need to work 1-2 Saturdays a month from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Processes prescriptions by triaging and inputting into PMC computer systems according to PMC and DEA guidelines in a timely manner to allow prescriptions to be filled and delivered to the patient.
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized med order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes corrections as needed.
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical calculations (e.g., converting milligrams, etc.).
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS).
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes.
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up.
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values.
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management.
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- At least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
- National pharmacy technician certification. Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations. Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
If you think this Data Entry Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!