Taunton, MA 02780 US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring Pharmacy Technician in Taunton. MA. The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is $19.00 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 3:30 pm to Midnight shift; Will work weekdays during training but will need to be able to work weekends once training is complete.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Fills prescription items, as permitted by the State Board of Pharmacy, packaging medications for dispensing and for delivery, meeting accuracy and productivity standards of the pharmacy.
- Labels products appropriately, including cautionary or auxiliary labels.
- Prepares medications including emulsions, liquids, powders and ointments, which may include non-sterile compounding.
- May reconcile and fill EDK (Emergency Drug Kit) boxes.
- Participates in the periodic inventory of the pharmacy.
- May check in drugs and supplies, stock shelves and remove out-of-date items from the inventory.
- May process returned medications from the facility for credit or destruction.
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!
Lindsay Kopasz at 5867107959/LKopasz@AlineStaffing.com
Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacy Tech Trainee, Pharmacy Technician Trainee, CPhT, RPhT, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Technician in Training, Pharmacy Tech in Training, Licensed Pharmacy Tech Trainee
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Pharmacy Technician license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is mandatory for the first 90 days
Pharmacy Technician Preferred Qualifications
- National Certification as a pharmacy technician