970 Riverside Parkway West Sacramento, CA 95605
Full time Certified Pharmacy Technician CPHT openings in Sacramento, CA area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP! Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!
PAY RATE: $18.25 per hour (with possible increase in 90 days)
HOURS: Full Time 40 hours Per week - Monday - Friday 2: 00 PM - 10: 00 PM
Certificates and Licenses:
Required State of California Pharmacy Technician Registration and Required National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Pharmacy Tech Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be able to accurately and efficiently fill prescription requests in a high volume automated refill setting. Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician prepares, packages, and distributes medications in a fast-paced production environment.
- Maintains continuous, consistent work flow in order to meet daily production goals; and has the ability to work productively either independently or as a team with acute attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
- Manually fill prescription vials with prescribed tablets and capsules.
- Must read computer generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength.
- Perform basic mathematical reasoning to either count or calculate appropriate number of units needed to fill prescriptions
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two to three years in a Pharmacy setting.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician and/or Registered State Board of Pharmacy requirement. Computer proficiency and ability to use computerized pharmacy systems.
Apply now to Damian Sroka for consideration!