Zanesville, OH US
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Pharmacy Technician in Zanesville, OH . The Pharmacy Technician would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 412-790-5425
Pharmacy Technician Compensation
- The pay for this position is between $33,800 and $46,000 a year.
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Pharmacy Technician Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position schedule is Full-time hours available ranging from 32 - 40 hours/week.
- Requirements include certification or registered as a Pharm Tech by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy and being a high school graduate or GED. Candidate must be open to varied shifts and a weekend/holiday rotation. Full-time hours available ranging from 32 - 40 hours/week.
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- The CPhT/RCPhT assists the hospital pharmacists in all aspects of drug preparation and distribution, including unit-of-use packaging, automated floor stock maintenance (PYXIS), unit inspection completion, drug box and crash cart replenishment and maintenance.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- Requirements include certification or registered as a Pharm Tech by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy and being a high school graduate or GED.
If you think this Pharmacy Technician position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting!